Parden my profanity, but seriously, WTF??!!
I know, I know. Cursing is classless, distasteful, and unattractive, but sometimes you just have to get it out.
Earlier this week I told you that Madelyn had a fever that I thought was teething related. Wrong. We spent the whole day yesterday at home cuddling away the virus that's apparently been happily running rampant around her daycare. One trip to the doctor, one sleepless night, and a whole lot of tissues and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse later, she's back at school and a happy camper.
I wish I could say the same for me.
I have a rash.
And not just a small rash somewhere like my upper thigh where no one would ever see it.
It's large, it's puffy, it's red and IT'S ON MY FACE!!
I have a FUNGUS on my FACE.
I've stumped the doctors and myself trying to figure out where it came from. All I know is that it is gross and I find it very rude that it showed up three days before Matt's brother's wedding.
I woke up with it yesterday morning, thought it was hives (I have a lot of allergies), took a zyrtec and went to bed last night thinking for sure it would be gone this morning but instead, it had grown overnight prompting an immediate doctor visit amidst the stares of others in the waiting room wondering what the heck was wrong with my face.
Let's recap the past 2.5 months, shall we?
- Air conditioning unit blows- has to be replaced
- My car goes into the shop for an expensive repair
- We have to remove bats from our attic
- Matt leaves town, our refinance blows up in our face, Madelyn gets sick, I get strep throat
- My car goes back into the shop for a much more expensive repair (long story....long, expensive, story...), Matt comes home (yay!)
- Matt leaves again, Madelyn gets sick, and I get a fungus all over the left side of my face
I'm starting to think God is playing a joke on me. And I think he's probably laughing himself silly.