Friday, February 13, 2009

False Alarm

I know I promised a few new pictures of Madelyn but little Miss didn't want to cooperate yesterday so we'll be going back to the doctor next Wednesday in hopes that she'll be in a different position more conducive to picture taking :) She is already making it known that she is on her own schedule and that we can just work around her. Yesterday she was laying with her hands in front of her face and her legs up in the air like she was having her diaper changed. It was cute to watch, but we didn't get to see too much. I will say she has started to feel much larger to me as I'm starting to have some little pains and pressure when she moves around a lot- we are just running out of room in there and she is only 3 pounds now!

Stay tuned- hopefully next week I'll have something to share!

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by