Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One of those days

Most people know me as a pretty even-keel, patient person. I'm fairly low stress, go with the flow, usually have a smile on my face. Until yesterday evening when I went to give Madelyn a bath and like always I couldn't get the *%&$#%&!@ bath drain to shut so the water wouldn't drain out. I had a serious moment that involved a lot of cussing and yelling. Then I realized I probably scared the crap out of poor Madelyn, but when I looked at her she was just happy as ever, sitting on the bath mat chewing on a lotion container.

I still get mad just thinking about it! Why is it that sometimes the most irrelevant things ust totally set us off?! I mean, I seriously hate that drain, it never works right, but I certainly don't know why I feel like I'm going to explode every time I think about it! It's a drain for crying out loud!

Rant over. Just wanted to let ya'll know that even I can be a raging crazy person at times :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Tell me something I didn't know. ;) j/k love you!

© Living the Good Life. Powered by