Thursday, November 6, 2008

Busy Week

I am a slack blogger, but to my defense this has been a crazy week! Our trip to Florida last weekend was so much fun, the perfect weekend. We tailgated all morning Saturday and then went back out to the beach where Megan and Bobby live to watch the game, then Sunday morning we went for a bike ride to breakfast at this adorable (and delicious) beach diner. Below are a few pics from our adventures :)
Tomorrow we head off to Charlotte to see our good friends BW and Shannon and to celebrate BW's birthday. We are certainly taking advantage of our last few months of "freedom"- haha.

Stay tuned- Monday we find out if baby Marden will be Madelyn or Cole!

By the way, incase you didn't see it, the Gators didn't just win against Matt's Bulldogs on Saturday- they stomped all over them and sent them home crying to their moms. 49-10. It was beautiful.





2 comments:

Kristin said...

Awwwwwwwwww, I so wish I could have been there! I heart my girls. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Ha, I have that same Columbia shirt with AU on it. I bought it about 3 games into the season. Maybe I should burn it and get a different one.

© Living the Good Life. Powered by