Friday, October 31, 2008

Go Gators!


We are leaving today to drive down to Jacksonville for the annual Florida/Georgia football game, also known as the world's largest cocktail party. I would be lying if I said this day is an easy one for my marriage every year. When a Florida alumnus and lifelong Bulldog fan get married, you're bound to have a few disagreements during football season. Granted, my beloved Gators have won every year but 3 in the last 18, last year Georgia took the victory and I haven't stopped hearing about it since.

We are sooo excited to stay with Meg and Bobby (Megan is one of my dearest friends ever) and also to see Dai and Andrew- Dai, Megan, and I were roomates all through college and they are two of my favorite people in the entire world. Also, since this is baby's first FL/GA game, it better be a good one!

I'll try to take lots of fun pictures to post when we return. Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween weekend!

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by