Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Official....

This Christmas it will be.....




AND



MADELYN!!
We found out today that baby Marden is definitely a girl! Her name will be Madelyn Grace. Luckily, I ordered this stocking on sale a few weeks ago with my fingers crossed that the doctor's suspicion was correct and it was!

Maddy (her nickname...already...) is right at 4" long and growing right on schedule. Here are two cute pictures from the 3D ultrasound.


I am so excited to finally begin working on her nursery! The walls in her room are a pretty deep green color, bedding will be mostly white with pink and green accents, and her furniture will be a pretty cherry finish. Here is the bedding I plan to do:
My vision also includes a crystal chandelier and white shaggy rug...time to get started!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I was wondering when this would get updated. :) xoxo - Love, Aunt Kristin

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! Maddy is a precious name...and I'm sure she'll be a precious girl! Congratulations :)

kristy said...

Congrats on having a girl! I just love her name ... Maddy is so cute!

© Living the Good Life. Powered by