Thursday, October 2, 2008

Party of 3....

Me....Matt....and BABY!

Surprise! Matt and I are expecting a little addition to our family!!

We found out on August 11th that I was pregnant and have been cautiously waiting ever since to share our good news with everyone until we were more confident that everything was ok, and now we are very excited to share the great news.

Baby Marden is due on April 25, 2009 and we couldn't be more excited. Aside from the nausea, fatigue (and minor hormonal outbursts) which are starting to subside, it has been a really fun 7 weeks since we found out. Today we had our 11 week doctor appt. and got to hear the heartbeat which was awesome. I recorded it on my phone and have listened to it no less than 15 times since I left the doctor.

We'll find out the sex in 5 weeks, although we really couldn't care less. Matt spends a lot of time talking to the "boy" in my belly but I know he doesn't care one bit. My first gut feeling was boy too, but who knows...

Thanks to everyone for their many prayers and well wishes so far--I know they are helping little baby grow and they certainly put my mind at ease.

In light of this great news, here are a few pictures of nurseries I've been collecting and dying to share!





4 comments:

Kristin said...

YAY! :) I love kumquat. What food do I get to call him/her next week?

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jenn, congratulations!! What happy, happy news. I'm thrilled for you. Enjoy every minute, even the nauseas ones ;)

Amy said...

Congratulations! There is nothing like being a mom!! I love the nurseries... you have such great taste, I'll be excited to see what your little ones actual nursery turns out like!

kristy said...

oh congratulations! i a bit behind on my reading, so i just saw your exciting news today! sure hope you have a great pregnacy and everything goes well. those nursery photos are beautiful. great inspirations!

© Living the Good Life. Powered by