Monday, October 27, 2008

The Belly

My waistline is expanding, there is no doubt about it. I am now 14 1/2 weeks along and while most of my pants still fit, some require a little more effort. I am actually pretty excited about the belly, but I'm more excited for it to get just a liiitle bit bigger so I actually look pregnant and not like I've just been spending too much time at Krispy Kreme.

At first I was not excited about shopping for maternity clothes, until I realized that they have come a long way since our moms were prego! Here are a few cute items I picked up while we were out in Arizona. The first two are from BabyStyle, the others are from Mimi Maternity. Who knew gaining weight would give you such a good excuse to go shopping?!





No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by