Monday, August 18, 2008

One Year Anniversary

Today is mine and Matt's one year anniversary! Yay! It's hard to believe how quickly the year has passed and it makes me fearful for the pace of those to come. I think Matt and I both knew the day we met that we would marry each other and I often think about how crazy that is. But I remember every single detail of that day the same as our wedding day and I am so grateful for such wonderful memories. Matt is truly my best friend and I feel lucky to get to spend every day with him. Here are a few pictures of us from the last year to celebrate what a wonderful first year as husband and wife it has been.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy anniversary! Congratulations on year #1...here's to many more to come!

kristy said...

happy anniversary! cute photos, you all look super happy together!

Kristin said...

I thought I was your best friend! Geez! hehe, love y'all!!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been a year already!! I love the last picture you have here in your anniversary blog- too cute :)

© Living the Good Life. Powered by