Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Meet Kristin

Meet Kristin. She is my best friend and I'm quite convinced my twin from another mother.

http://sepia-tone-lovin.blogspot.com/

She has finally given in and started her own blog. You may remember her from some of my previous posts. It is quite fitting that she decided to share her thoughts with the world as she has a lot of them to share. When I first met her all I could think was "does this girl ever stop talking?!" Then I started listening to her and realized she was quite funny and pretty smart too. I've been listening ever since.

She is getting MARRIED on September 13 and I am honored to be her Matron of Honor. I'm sure she will have lots of funny stories about married life to share with us as her fiance Matt is a pretty funny guy too :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

HA! I love your new post. LOVE YOU TWINNIE MCTWINNERSON.

© Living the Good Life. Powered by