Thursday, June 19, 2008

Weddings!

As you all know, Matt and I are coming up on our first wedding anniversary in August. I can't believe it's almost been a year already, I feel like every year goes by a little bit faster than the last. I absolutely LOVED planning our wedding and the best part is I still get to look at all of the fun wedding stuff online because now Kristin is planning hers! Matt and I always joke that we'd love to go back and do it again because it was by far the best and most fun day of our lives. Since we can't, I will live vicariously through Kristin instead :) That being said, I thought I'd share some gorgeous wedding pictures and ideas I've come across online. These come from a few sites that I frequently visit: www.thepreppywedding.blogspot.com and a blog called "Style Me Pretty" http://abbyjean.typepad.com/style_me_pretty/.


I LOVE the colors used in this wedding--if you didn't notice they seem to be resembling the colors of a college I know and love ;)
This wedding took place is Islamorada, Florida which is down in the Keys- one of my favorite places to visit.




My favorite thing in this picture is the table centerpiece of all flowers down the middle- just gorgeous!

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by