Friday, June 13, 2008

A Fun, FREE, Weekend Event

I love finding new things that are fun to do and inexpensive at the same time, and you just can't beat this for a fun weekend event...Pottery Barn Decorating Classes!
Anyone who came to our wedding (or saw our registry) knows I am an avid fan of Pottery Barn and I use their catalogs as a constant source of inspiration when decorating the house.

A few months ago I discovered that they offer free, one hour decorating classes, each one centered around a different topic. I've only missed one since. They offer excellent, practical advice, and it's such a fun thing to do with your girlfriends.
I'm particularly excited about this next session as I love to entertain and look forward to using our great back deck to do so. If you live near a Pottery Barn check them out, you won't be dissapointed.

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by