Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Upcoming Events in the Life of the Mardens :)

Matt and I are back in Fayetteville after spending the weekend at the beach with my mom and some of our dearest old friends. It was a great weekend and we were very sad to come home. What is even sadder is that I didn't take a single picture!! I always carry my camera everywhere we go so that I don't miss a good photo opportunity, but I just totally dropped the ball on this one. In lieu of my negligence, I will try to retrieve some from the others who were there and post them on here.

This spring is proving to be a bit busier than we expected. After not doing much on our house the last few months we are about to ramp back up with a few small projects: trim painting, general yard clean up, a few new light fixtures, etc. We would like to have our countertops and backsplash done by end of summer, but we'll see how that goes.

In addition, we have 4 weddings, 2 out of town bachelorette/bachelor parties, and then it will be football season again!

Next Saturday we are having a "First Day of Summer" evening BBQ at our house which I'm very excited about. I'm going to try and pot some plants this weekend to liven up our back deck atmosphere. To most people this probably sounds like an easy task, but to say that I don't have a green thumb would be a gross understatement...keeping these plants alive is going to take a lot of prayer I'm afraid...

Hope you are all having a great spring so far and have taken some time to enjoy the beautiful weather before it gets too hot outside. I promise to post some pictures soon.

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by