Friday, May 13, 2011

Refurbished Perfection


Feast your eyes on this gorgeousness. And no I'm not talking about Keri Russell's perfect hair though that is the first thing that struck me about these photos.

Check out her Brooklyn Brownstone. She and her contractor hubby completely redid the entire thing using mostly refurbished and sustainable materials. It's stunning. Girl knows how to decorate, and having a hubby who knows how to build stuff doesn't hurt either. I love the neutral palette and soft textures. And I really need that tufted ottoman for my living room.

And while we're on the subject, I also really love her worn jeans and rolled up oxford. She looks so "Oh I just came back from the farmer's market and didn't expect you" yet in a way that doesn't make you hate how stunning she is.






Call me, Keri. We can talk furnishings and hair products. I'll bring the wine.

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by