Monday, May 9, 2011

Here we go



First belly picture- 20 weeks.



More notable to me than the pointy-looking belly in this picture is the fact that I was wearing a long sleeve shirt and scarf last week because it was chilly and today it's 90.


Anywhoo--I got to see our sweet boy this morning and he's quite the little gymnast! He literally didn't stop moving the entire ultrasound and spent a good part of it with his legs and feet up over his head. Maybe he's already practicing for when I put him in his bouncy seat and make him watch me do yoga.


We were thrilled to get a good report from the doctor and reassurance that he's growing and thriving and appears healthy! Just like his mama who has put on SEVEN pounds since her last check up a brief four weeks ago. I'd like to say those are all in my boobs but I fear that's not the case.


On another note, anyone watching my girl Bethenny's season finale tonight?! I'm going to try my best to stay up for it and not go to bed at 9 like the geriatric I'm quickly becoming. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Congratulations on your little boy on the way, Jenn. I can't wait to find out what we're having but have a couple more weeks. You look great, btw!

© Living the Good Life. Powered by