Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Won't you be my neighbor?

I just have to say that I Hate when we are driving or walking around the neighborhood and our neighbors don't wave! It drives me bananas. I am beginning an initiative to obnoxiously wave to every single person I see until they get the hint. Oh, and I'm also really mad at the people that go flying by me at a strong 45 mph on our 25 mph street with no regard to the lady pushing a BABY STROLLER, clinging to the curb for her life.

Honestly people, were you raised in a barn, or at Daytona International Speedway? Geez.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Teehee. Matt and I had a conversation about that too... how some people in our neighborhood are really friendly, and then others just aren't. I'm a waiver, which is why I suppose we are BFFs.

© Living the Good Life. Powered by