Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home

It is soooo good to be home!! Home really is where my heart it, more now than ever. I mean look at this face, how could you Not want to be around her all day long?!

Me and the girls had a great time in Key West. All photos have been banned from internet distribution so I won't be sharing. I think that really says it all. Dai had a wonderful bachelorette party even though the wedding isn't until March! Now I can safely say that I have no more trips for a while and plan to enjoy every minute at home with Matt and my little monkey.

Madelyn is up to all sorts of new things. She has become such a little roly poly rolling all over the place and suddenly loves to be on her tummy. I think she's starting to get the idea that crawling is in her future. She can also sit for a few seconds on her own. Of course, she instantly goes for her feet as soon as you put her in this position- she looooves her feet and really prefers them in her mouth. She's also eating baby food! I have yet to make my own since things have been so crazy, but am looking forward to it. For now she's just tried Earth's Best organic sweet potatoes, peas, and now we're on bananas. She is becoming so interactive and just gets cuter by the day. Naturally :)

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by