Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yummy (and easy) Turkey Burger Recipe

I made these turkey burgers for dinner one night last week from an old Weight Watchers recipe and they came out great. Matt raved about them, so I also consider them "guy-approved."

Ingredients
1 egg white or 1/4 cup egg substitute
1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp Teriyaki sauce
2 Tbsp fresh parsley
2 garlic cloves, minced
20 ounces 93% lean ground turkey
*If I wasn't pregnant I'd probably also add in a little bit of feta, but since I couldn't I threw in a handful of shredded mozzarella which added a nice touch- you can never have too much cheese in my opinion:)

Mix first 6 ingredients in a bowl until well blended. Mix ground meat into egg mixture, just until mixed being careful not to overmix (or else you'll wind up with tough burgers). Shape into 6 patties. Grill or freeze promptly.

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by