Friday, January 30, 2009

Busy Weekend (as always)

Happy Friday!!

Matt was out of town last night at a Quail hunt in south Georgia so Cooper and I held down the fort all by ourselves. I generally Hate being home alone at night so I didn't sleep well and am very much looking forward to Matt's return later this evening. It did help that there was a "Friends" maraton on TBS that lulled me to sleep :)

We have lots of plans for the weekend- as it seems like we always do- but several of fun things to do. Matt won't be home until late tonight so I plan to pick up some magazines on my way home from work and enjoy some downtime while I await his return. I'll probably have my usual solo dinner of scrambled eggs and toast, do my yoga video, and then put on my beloved drawstring-waist pants and curl up under a blanket on the couch :)

Saturday we have little Emma's first birthday party! I can't believe it was a full year ago that she was born. If you had told me then that a year later Matt and I would be having our own I would have told you you were crazy, but here we are and we feel sooo lucky to be expecting Madelyn in just 12 short weeks! Aaahhh!! I'm not sure about Saturday night yet- maybe a movie date night, or dinner with friends, we'll see.

Sunday, of course, will be engulfed with Superbowl fesitivies. We will be at our friend Josh's house to watch the game and I'm making these delicious-looking BLT roll ups with wheat tortillas and light veggie cream chese to lighten them up a bit. Thank goodness the game starts at 6:15 p.m. EST and not 8:30 p.m. EST like the BCS Championship- I go into a baby coma around 10 p.m. so the earlier we get home the better :)

Hope you all have a great weekend! It is supposed to be 60 degrees here on Sunday with a chance of snow on Tuesday...only in Atlanta...

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by