Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wish List


A little list of pretties I've had my eyes on. An early Christmas list of sorts, in hopes that one day my husband actually stumbles upon my little corner of the interwebs :)

1. John Wind chunky monogram bracelet- I saw this on a friend recently and it was gorgeous. Love.

2. Pretty patterned blouse for fall. I think this would be so cute with skinnies and boots. Not that I plan to stuff these thighs into skinnies anytime soon...


Bianka Blouse: Casual

Bianka Blouse: Casual by ehayes featuring ballet flat shoes


3. A Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte. And the cooler weather that comes with it.


4. This yummy anthropologie candle. When it burns down, you can reuse the mercury glass jar for cotton balls and q-tips!

5. White wine. And lots of it. What? I'm just being honest.


6. These precious gift labels. You can slap these on a plain brown bag or cellaphane wrapper with a little raffia and suddenly your gift looks perfectly and thoughtfully wrapped. Domestic laziness at it's best. I love it.

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by