Friday, March 13, 2009

Old Navy Bargains


Since we're all trying to save money these days, I thought I'd share a great site that my good friend Jenny passed on to me. Go to www.oldnavyweekly.com and you can "hunt" for coupons hidden in the pictures on the site. There are coupons for $5 off, 15% off, even coupons for $50 off a $100 purchase (I have yet to actually find one of these). I haven't always been a huge fan of Old Navy, but they have some really cute things right now. I picked up this dress in black last night and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be living in it for the duration of my maternity leave. It is so so so comfortable, and really cute with a cardigan or light jacket and flip flops. They have tons of lightweight sundresses right now, many of which looked very comfy, cute blazers, and some very stylish swimsuit cover ups. Enjoy!

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by