Friday, January 16, 2009

Tres Chic

A very cool part of my job is getting to see (and often stay in) some of the nicest hotels in the world. Given the current market, it doesn't look like I'll be making any extravagant business trips anytime soon, but, I did get to do a hard hat tour of the new St. Regis Atlanta yesterday and let me tell you, it is absolutely stunning. I fell in LOVE with the decor in their model guest room. Mind you, this is a standard room, not upgraded. The colors and lighting were spectacular and I was so impressed by the level of finishings, particularly the moldings. The bathtub is 5" longer and deeper than a standard "soaking" tub and it was seriously calling my name. I love the neutral color palatte with blue accents, it's really calming. And I could not get enough of the chaise lounge and the club chairs with nailhead trim. And for all you Atlantans, their weekend rate is just around $200/night for the first few months, so if you and the hubby are looking for a getaway, check it out! They open for business on April 7.



No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by