Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I guess when it starts to snow...

That's when you know it's time to decorate for Christmas! That's right- it snowed here in Atlanta yesterday. I use the term "snow" lightly since it really just consisted of flurries that melted as soon as they hit the ground, but when you're used to warm holidays, anything white falling from the sky is pretty exciting. Even though this will be my 4th Christmas up in Atlanta I still get excited every time.

In honor of this change in temperature, I thought I'd post some gorgeous inspiration pictures of Christmas decorations for you to marvel over. We are planning to deck out the house on Sunday so stay tuned!

From Designer Philip Sides


Better Homes and Gardens

These next two are from user JenniH on Rate My Space- she has impeccable taste in her entire house, but especially in her Christmas decor.



From Traditional Home

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by