Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Olson!

Matt and I had the pleasure of spending last weekend down in Jacksonville for my dear friend Kristin's beautiful wedding. The whole weekend was tons of fun and it was so great to see all of our college friends who live in Florida. Kristin looked absolutely stunning and was the calmest, most laid back bride I've ever seen. She made the whole weekend so easy. The ceremony was in a gorgeous Catholic cathedral and the reception was at this country-club type venue at the top of a building with full panoramic windows- the view at sunset over the water was spectacular. I cannot wait to see the pictures, I am sure they are going to be amazing. Unfortunately, since I had the pleasure of being in the wedding I didn't have a chance to take a ton of pictures, but here are a few I snapped.

Matt and Kristin are off on their Mexican honeymoon now getting used to being husband and wife, and we wish them many many happy years together and lots of little Florida Gator babies one day;)


The gorgeous cathedral where they got married


Kristin right before walking down the aisle


Me, Meg, and Dai- college roomies and forever best friends


Me and Matty



Bride, Groom, and Guest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yayyy! How exciting! Congrats to Kristin--it looked like a beautiful day. Can't wait to see more pics!

© Living the Good Life. Powered by