Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy Anniversary: our new chair

Reading blogs is a funny thing. There are some blogs I've read for years where I truly feel like I know that person, yet I never have and likely never will actually meet them.

Because of this, I was super excited when the opportunity presented itself to meet Beth from Design-A-Peele this past weekend. I've read Beth's blog for a while now and can relate to her on many levels. She has a great eye for design (on a budget no less!) and a super sweet personality, not to mention the most adorable little boy.


Recently, she started selling her beautiful creations and when I saw this beauty I knew it had to be mine. After all, the traditional five year anniversary gift is wood and honestly, what else can you buy each other made of wood? So Matt and I picked the chair up on Saturday and it's now happily living in our master bedroom. It's gorgeous and we are so so happy with it.

As an added bonus, it was so great to meet Beth. She warmly welcomed us into her home and after fawning over her adorable decor, I gladly took a few extra goodies off her hands. I'm hoping we can get together again one day as I really think our families would get along well.

Thank you, Beth, for everything! I loved our chat and can't wait to see what beautiful pieces you have available next!

1 comment:

Design A-Peele said...

thanks for the shout out!

© Living the Good Life. Powered by