Monday, March 12, 2012

Product Rave

A few weeks ago I co-hosted a baby shower for my sweet sister-in-law who is about to bring us our first nephew, Logan Callihan. I decided to source the invites from an etsy seller called Sweet Birdie's Nest and just had to share them because I was SO thrilled with how they came out.

Not only were the owners Beverly and Heidi wonderful to work with, they threw me in an extra art print for free which turned out to be the perfect centerpiece for our food table. I wish I had taken more pictures because the set up turned out really beautiful. We had a cute yellow chevron runner and bright yellow flowers in mason jars to highlight our "you are my sunshine" theme :)


Here are the goodies. I think it goes without saying that I'd recommend this shop anytime and will definitely use them again. Probably for my little girl's THIRD birthday next month (don't even ask me how that happened).




Aren't they beautiful?!

1 comment:

Beverly @ Sweet Birdie's Nest said...

Jenn, thanks so much for your kind words about Sweet Birdie's Nest! We are so glad the shower went well! Thanks again!

© Living the Good Life. Powered by