Friday, March 9, 2012

Life...lately...

Things have been a little crazy about casa de Marden lately.

Work is super busy and I've essentially been on my computer every night from the time the kids go to bed until I go to bed, which is still around 10 p.m. because I'm a geriatric 30 year old who needs her 8 hours. I don't like working this much because I feel like other things are suffering but as everything does, it will pass.

Last night I put the computer away and spent 40 minutes taking my stress out on my yoga mat and it felt really good.

In other news I bought my first push up bra this week. This is what nursing does to you, girls. Take note.

I also picked up this bathing suit from J Crew on sale and then realized I bought something with horizontal stripes across my bum. Rookie mistake.



Our best friends had a sweet baby boy named Bryson who is just precious. Aside from the major benefit of holding a sweet little newborn, I finally got to use my cute Erin Condren labels to deliver food to them!



Speaking of newborn- this guy is about to be six months old and I am having some serious issues with how quickly he's growing up. It is very bittersweet when your last baby is aging at the speed of light.



Madelyn is especially enjoying time with her little brother now that he's not quite so floppy. Don't mind that he looks scared for his life.



And lastly, I just wanted to share this picture of me and Matt, because I find as we get older we take far fewer pictures together, and he looks so handsome I just couldn't help it :)

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by