Monday, January 30, 2012

Just another DIY chalkboard

If you've been using the internet for the last five minutes you've likely been introduced to the wonder of chalkboard paint and DIY chalkboards. If you are in pinterest you've probably seen 39 different versions of them. I figured, who would I be to deny our home of this DIY treasure?


Behold---our sweet little menu chalkboard. Who used to be a mirror until my $7 can of chalkboard spray paint got a hold of him.




The best thing about this? The cute orange chevron ribbon it hangs from which I ordered here.


The worst thing? I opted to use chalk pens from Hobby Lobby and am having some real removal issues when it comes time to update our menu. I think next time I'll stick with old fashioned chalk.

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by