Monday, January 31, 2011

Bragging Rights



You won't be hearing much from me this week because I'll be here. My very kind boss (with excellent taste-obviously) has picked this location for our annual leadership team offsite. Yes it's directly on the beach in California. And yes, the entire thing looks EXACTLY like the beach house from Something's Gotta Give. Really, I'm picking my jaw up off the floor at every turn.

It is beach chic at it's absolute best.
Truth be told, I've been running around like a shopping addict at an outlet mall since I got here taking pictures of everything on my phone because I FORGOT MY CAMERA. So lame.







2 comments:

Christi said...

We've eaten lunch and spent the day at Shutters but never stayed. Have an incredible time!

Kristin said...

next girls' trip? :) xo

© Living the Good Life. Powered by