Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tarjay

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

There is no question that Target is hands down my favorite store. What else could inspire me to quote Shakespeare? So naturally, when I realized our potential next house would require a new dining set for our eat in kitchen, I began my search on Target.com. And here is what I found. I'm sure Matt wouldn't mind a hobby in furniture construction were any of these to require a bit of light labor ;)

I love this table, and would definitely want something round if it fits the space. I also love these chairs. I don't know if they're comfy, but they're very cute. I really like the woven texture.
Paisley AND a skirt? I die. I generally hate the color yellow but I adore this chair for reasons I can't explain!

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by