Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Houses, Much Like Puppies, Can Easily be Emotional Impulse Buys

By even planting the seed of moving my mind is going a million miles a minute thinking of new decor ideas. It's a little out of control. Never hurts to be prepared though, right?

I just happened to mention to a co-worker yesterday that we'd like to move closer intown in a few years and he just happens to be selling his house which I just happen to absolutely love. Weird karmic destiny? I can't say. But, I do know this house has everything we want in our next place, I'm just not sure about the neighborhood or school district. It never hurts to look, but I think houses are a lot like puppies and you shouldn't look unless you are prepared to buy, because you may fall in love and then what do you do?! Walk away from those sweet eyes peering up at you, or that amazing front porch and enormous kitchen calling you to come cook your little heart out?
Decisions decisions....

In the meantime, feast your eyes on these beauties :)





No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by