Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Monday :)

We are busy getting ready for a trip to Florida for the 4th of July to visit my mom and take little Madelyn to where mommy grew up. You can't even begin to imagine that mass amount of items you need to take a 2 month old 6.5 hours away. It requires that I begin packing three full days in advance to ensure nothing is forgotten, but truth be told, I always start packing early, even when it's only for myself.

Among the trips to Target to get last minute items and snacks for the car, I'm busy doing laundry, cleaning the house, paying bills, cleaning out the fridge, and tying up all of the loose ends as we'll be gone Wednesday-Monday. I am super excited and I cannot wait for my mom to see Madelyn's big smiles. This morning Madelyn was in her swing and everytime I walked up to her and smiled she got the biggest grin on her face. There just isn't anything better in the world!

She is the most amazing baby- she sleeps around 9 hours a night now (woohoo!), still rarely fusses, and is so good when we take her out places. We are so so lucky.

In honor of Matt's first Father's Day as a new daddy, here are a few pictures of him with his little angel :)










1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love that last one, minus Matt's ugly shirt, of course. :)

© Living the Good Life. Powered by