Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby Smiles

In the last week or so Madelyn has started smiling at us and it just melts my heart everytime. I actually think she already knows what the camera is, because on more than one occasion she started smiling as soon as I started taking her picture. Naturally, I'm sure she's a genius :)

We are just loving life these days. We have started venturing out with Madelyn a lot more which has been really fun. This Saturday will be the first time we're both away from her as we're going to a wedding and Matt's mom is coming to watch her. It will be a fun (and free!) date night, but I don't doubt we'll miss her every minute.
I've actually started cooking dinner again! I think Matt and I are equally excited about this, because it's very relaxing to me to have a glass of wine and cook dinner at the end of the day. I so look forward to having Madelyn help me in the kitchen when she gets older. Hopefully I'll have some great new recipes to share shortly.

Here are a few pictures of our smiling baby. As you can see, she is very photogenic :)


















No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by