Tuesday, May 26, 2009

7 weeks?? 7 WEEKS??!!

That's all that I have left of my maternity leave! Are you kidding me? This is going by WAY too fast. I am really starting to wonder how I'm going to handle having someone else watch her all day long. I can't think about it now w/out nearly crying...not a good sign...

On another note, my mom was in town this weekend to visit Madelyn. We had such a good time, it's always so nice when she's here. The best part is we spend most of the time holed up in the house just hanging out with baby girl:)

Madelyn made her first trip to Target, the Mexican restaurant, the outlet mall, and our friend's parents lake house. She did unbelievably well, I was so proud and impressed. She was so good, rarely fussed, and also posed for some cute pictures for mommy (see below). It's so nice to be able to get out of the house with her now, especially since she's consistenly been so well behaved! (knock on wood)

Here are a few pictures with her "GG" aka my mom:



And here are a few more for your viewing pleasure :)









Cutest. Baby. Ever.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Gosh. She looks older than when I saw her last week. Geez!!! She is getting so big!!! You need Jenny to take her pics soon.

© Living the Good Life. Powered by