Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's almost Monday already....again??

I was such a blog slacker last week, my apologies. Not much has changed here in our pre-Madelyn household :) Work is pretty busy- I am trying to get as many things wrapped up as I can since Madelyn could really show up any day now. I've been having a lot of Braxton-Hicks contractions and am feeling more and more like she is coming soon. This could and likely is of course just wishful thinking, but nonetheless...

We go back to the doctor's on Thursday for an ultrasound to try and gauge her weight and hopefully we'll have a plan of action from there. Being the compulsive planner I am it's so hard not to be able to plan this, but I've learned to enjoy that part as there are so few times in life where you're truly surprised.

I've really enjoyed these last few lazy weekends and have taken plenty of opportunities to catch up on sleep which I can't seem to get enough of. Thank goodness for Matt taking such good care of me and being so understanding. He's been working like crazy to finish getting the house ready as we know there are all sorts of little project we'll be completely uninterested in doing once she gets here.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and well wishes- keep em comin' :) I'll try to post more updates in the next few weeks so stay tuned!

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by