Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Little Inspiration

Since Matt and I started doing work on the house about 2 years ago, I have developed an affinity of interior design magazines and websites. I love finding new ways to arrange things in the house, or innovative ways to use pieces we already have.
In an earlier post I shared my inspiration picture for our master bedroom so I thought I'd show you a few more of my favorites. Overall I definitely decorate by the saying "less is more" as I hate clutter and like things to be a simple as possible. And I'm definitely drawn towards very neutral colors...and I know exactly where I get that from, because both of my parents are the same way.
Here are a few of the pictures that I have tucked away in my "favorites" folder :)









No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by