Monday, April 7, 2008

Bonjour!

Ok so considering one of my New Years resolutions was to be more diligent about posting on here, I owe you all an apology as I definitely have not done so! But, I guess sporadic updates are better than none at all, right? ;)
My trip to Paris was amazing. Speaking French was so much fun and I was amazed how much of it came back to me after not using it since high school! It rained the entire time but that didn't stop me and Lindsey from walking around every day, sitting at outdoor cafes eating crepes and drinking the most amazing coffee, shopping, and just taking it all in. The city is unbelievably beautiful and every building is just stunning. Matt and I just HAVE to go together one day, he would love it. Here are a few pictures of our trip- enjoy!











No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by