Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pin me

I'm the latest to jump on the Pinterest band wagon. It's true. And I really love it. Considering I'm constantly saving pictures I see online in folders for home decor, gift ideas, things for the monkey, etc. this online repository is perfect for an inspiration hoarder like myself.

Behold a few of my favorites from this week.







I don't know that I could pull this dress off, but it's super cute. Turns out short dresses aren't ideal for bending down and picking up children.




I'm seriously craving horizontal stripes for when I'm no longer pregnant. Image from tumblr.




Gorgeous.




This little girl's room which is now serving as the color inspiration for Madelyn's big girl room. Minus the pink carpet. Does that go without saying? (From House of Turquoise.)




This kitchen redo from Southern Living.



I love so much about this photo. The under-sink baskets, the shade, the white. Love.

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by