Friday, April 2, 2010

A few things you should know about me

Just a few random tidbits about yours truly. I've got blog block so this is the best I can come up with at the moment. My apologies.

- I hate velvet. Anything velvet. Curtains, formal dresses with far too many sequins, sofas, anything.

- I think my husband would be very surprised to hear some of the music on my iPod.

- Greater than my dislike for velvet, I cannot stand to be home alone at night. I am just restless when Matt is gone and completely convinced someone is going to break in and render me helpless. Like tonight for example, Matt is gone and I have almost every light in the house on, will sleep with the TV and the bathroom light on, and have already had a glass of wine to calm my nerves. It's a serious issue and probably the only area where I could be considered a little batty.

I swear I'm extremely level-headed, except in this instance.

- I love to save money yet literally cannot seem to get out of Target without spending $40. Headbands, earrings, picture frames, file folders...It's ridiculous and I can't stop.

- I would probably be 10 pounds thinner if God hadn't invented cheese or anything in a peanut butter/chocolate combination.

- I go upstairs for bed at 9:30 every night and am almost always sleeping by 10. Oh, and I got an invitation to join the AARP in the mail yesterday. Not kidding.

- There are several movies I cannot turn off when I find them on tv. They are (in no particular order): Father of the Bride, Dumb and Dumber, Something to Talk About (Oh, Dennis Quaid), and the Notebook. And Walk the Line, or anything else with Reese Witherspoon. (How could I almost forget that one?!)

- Matt refuses to watch Dumb and Dumber because I lose the ability to censor myself and feel it necessary to say every.single.line. I wouldn't watch it with me either. Kristin may be the only person who would...

1 comment:

Kristin said...

teeheehee.

"A placewhere the beer flows like wine, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen."

"Oh, I don't know Lloyd, the French are assholes."

© Living the Good Life. Powered by