Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

Today starts a crazy week for us. In a few hours we are driving three hours to Spartanburg, SC to pick up Matt's new car! It's a really pretty 2006 Tahoe, leather, sunroof, and most importantly, heated seats :) I call it the baby wagon. It will quickly be broken in as we are driving it down to Florida for Thanksgiving on Wednesday. Lots of driving this week.

We are really excited about going down to Florida for Thanksgiving. My mom's entire side of the family will be there, including my cousin's new 3 month old baby Kaylee. I'm obviously very excited about this because I'm dying to hold a little baby!! Plus I need all the practice I can get! My mom has also graciously decided to throw me a baby shower on Saturday which I am so excited about. Living far away from family is obviously not ideal, so it's nice they will all be able to share in the baby fun.

On another note, Madelyn has become quite the little mover bug. Yesterday I started feeling actual little kicks instead of just flutters. At first it scared me but then I got used to it and now I love it. Now I'm just dying for Matt to feel it, but she's quite elusive when she knows she's being watched. I also wonder what it means that this is kind of early for someone to actively feel a baby move around so much---it scares me that she is going to be all over the place when she is bigger!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving week and holiday! I'll be sure to post some belly pictures when we return from Florida :)

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by