Monday, June 16, 2008

First Day of Summer BBQ!

Matt and I planned out our meny for the inagural First Day of Summer BBQ we are having on Saturday so I thought I'd share. I wish you could all join us! I will definitely post pictures afterwards.

Appetizers: Chips and salsa, deviled eggs (Comfort Table recipe), cream cheese roll ups

Main Course: Grilled sausages with sweet and spicy slaw (Southern Living recipe), BBQ chicken, red potato salad (Paula Deen recipe), Spinach salad with strawberries, walnuts, and poppy seed dressing

Dessert: Tres leche cake

Yuuummmm!!!! Wish me luck, this is the most homemade food I will have made for a get together EVER, but I'm really excited to have everyone over. Plus, I'm going to make as much as I can on Friday so Saturday is nice and relaxing :)

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by