Monday, November 12, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Attentive readers, meet our home, 430 Hillsdale Drive in the beautiful suburb in Fayetteville, Georgia.


Matt and I were extremely blessed when we got married as we already had a house waiting for us. It is actually the house that Matt grew up in and had been living in for about 2 years. His parents decided to move about an hour north which therefore left a great, and available, house for two very excited newlyweds!
For the past year we have slowly been working on it to make it "our own." As I quickly learned, being a homeowner is a very exciting and a very daunting task. Being the extreme type-A that I am, I have a hard time accepting that it's never going to be completely "done" the way we'd like it to be, but I'm trying to be more patient so I don't drive poor Matt bananas with all of my house To Do lists!
Below is the list of things we're looking to finish before year-end, so if you can't reach us on the weekends, this is why:)

- Replace kitchen countertops and backsplash
- Paint guest bedroom
- Paint front door red and outside shutters black
- Find and hang window treatments for guest bedroom, master bedroom, and dining room
- Paint misc. trim and to-be-installed crown molding
Wish us luck!!!

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by