Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things I'm Loving This Week




The pop of pink in Bryn's powder bath. I full intend to copy this in our similarly toned powder bath off the kitchen. I also loved this guest post she did on her favorite candles and scents for the home. I'm a sucker for a good candle, even if it is expensive.
This super cute candle holder I picked up from Bath & Body Works for only $5.


My new $14 shades from Old Navy. I've been wearing the same sunglasses for four years and I thought it was high time for a new pair. Matt gave me a gorgeous Burberry pair before our honeymoon that have served me well. Now I'm moving onto the aviator trend... About 2 years behind the rest of the civilized world.

Mommy bloggers and friends who tell it like it is. These sources have provided me enormous support and help as we brace ourselves for another little bambino and potty train/sleep train/house train our current one.

:)


Nesting. I love love love nesting. And I am in full force right now. I'm pulling together Madelyn's big girl room with art and accessories, planning how to turn our office into a functional and non-cheesy playroom, re-doing our living room, and trying to figure out how I want to decorate my sweet boy's room! Clearly I like to be busy.


And lastly, egg white and spinach wraps from Starbucks for breakfast. They are just ridiculously good.

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by