Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just Call Me Martha

I have always enjoyed crafts but was never very good at them. I was definitely the child born without the creative edge and instead born with the Type-A personality and the need to see things in an organized, logical manner. It didn't occur to me until recently that maybe I was just over thinking it and making it too difficult. That's when I decided to try my hand at making note cards! While they come out very pretty, they are Super Easy (I mean SUPER), quick to clean up, and make a great personalized gift. I've only made a few, but here are my first tries at it. These are made with chocolate brown linen textured cards and gold ink.



1 comment:

Kristin said...

Okay, Martha! Now that I have a gmail account, I can comment on your blog! Holler!!!! LOVE YOU!

© Living the Good Life. Powered by