Friday, January 18, 2008

Hello Winter!



I am, by nature, a Florida Girl. I believe in being able to go to the beach at least 340 days a year. I think it's perfectly acceptable to wear flip flops as long as it's above 50 degrees. And I really have only worn scarves for a fashion accessory, not for actual warmth. So imagine my amazement when it snowed here this week! Real snow! And for hours! Since I was stuck at work late the evening this occured I couldn't take any pictures of my own, but here is one I grabbed off of our our newspaper's website.

And as if once isn't a enough of a novelty, it's supposed to happen again tomorrow night! You can rest assure I will be inside by the fire hibernating, but this time I'll be sure to step out and get some pictures of my own:)

No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by