Thursday, December 13, 2007

11 days until Christmas?! Are you sure?!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who cannot believe Christmas is almost here! Evidence of this can be seen in my lack of posts lately as we have been extremely busy.
We had all of our best friends over last weekend for a Christmas cookout which was so much fun. Matt and I finally got the house all decorated (pictures below), and presents under the tree!
We are hosting my mom, Rick, and Lindsey at our house for a few days before Christmas so I've busy thumbing through recipes and making to-do lists to prepare for their arrival. We must really be grown up's now- we're having house guests at the Marden Bed & Breakfast!




We also finished painting our guest bedroom and it came out great! Here are the before and after pics. Please note the blue is not as bright as it looks in the picture- it's actually more of a light blue/grey color.

(before)

(after)



No comments:

© Living the Good Life. Powered by